Becoming Aware™ Circle is:
* An opportunity for regular support as you take moments to pause and examine the “whole” in your life and relationships.
* An opportunity to experience different ways of being in relationship with yourself and with others.
* An opportunity to connect more deeply with the parts of you that are longing to be heard, felt and seen, as well as an opportunity to learn how to be present with others in the same way.
* A soft place to land so you can relax. When you relax and gather together in a community like Circle, your body releases oxytocin, the feel-good hormone. Connection is not only vital for a woman’s health and wellbeing, it feels good too!
* An investment in yourself and your relationships that will provide rich returns for those who venture to step two feet in and commit to being part of a circle of sisterhood.
* A returning to your sacred self, the circle of womanhood where you always have a seat.
* Becoming Aware™ Circle is NOT a place of therapy or to do deep, healing work.
* It IS however, a playful place where you can learn and practice tools and techniques for self-examination, brevity and fun with a focus on making your personal and professional relationships less stressful and more enjoyable.