As Seen ln
Teresa Lodato is a sought-after speaker and media personality. As a coach, author and speaker, Teresa helps individuals connect with themselves and others more purposefully. Becoming Aware® has training resources for personal and
professional development that helps people around the world to enhance their lives and careers. Teresa has spoken throughout the United States and Internationally. She’ll show your audience how to use logic and insight to make positive change possible.
Teresa is available for phone and web interviews internationally, and in person locally. For distance in-person interviews and speaking engagements, contact a member of Teresa’s team to make arrangements.
Teresa Lodato has become an influential voice in helping
people trust themselves, which touches every aspect of
life. By combining psychology and neuroscience,
Becoming Aware® coaching through Teresa uniquely
inspires people to become more effective in their personal
and professional lives.
Teresa is the author of Why Aren’t You Listening to Me? and
her upcoming book to be released later this year titled
Learning to Trust.
Past and suggested topics:
- Navigating Life Challenges and Learning to Trust
- Who Am I? Imposter Syndrome and Self-Doubt
- The Heart of the Matter: Emotional Wellbeing
- Alignment and Boundaries: Why being fully aligned and in integrity with your values is so important
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly: The Benefits and Traps of Stress in Your Life
- Who Are YOU? Getting to the Heart of Your Gifts and Strengths to Lead a Purpose Filled Life
- The Word of the Year: Integrated. What it Means and How to Harness its Gifts
- Trust Your Gut! Quick Ways to Instantly Tap into Your Intuition for Decision Making and Guidance
- Slowing Down to Speed Up: How Being Present Builds Momentum and Propels Your Leadership and Relationships
- Retrain Your Elastic Brain: How to Create New Connections to Increase Effectiveness in Tough Times
- Humans Dreaming… What Your Dreams Can Tell You About Living A Life You Love
- Toxic Relationships at Home & Workplace
Contact Teresa for more information, availability and other speaking topics she can share with your audience.