Need an Expert on Integrative Leadership and Relationships?
Teresa Lodato is a sought-after speaker and media personality. As an Integrative Leadership & Relationship Coach, Author and Speaker, Teresa helps individuals get in deeper connection with themselves and others.
Her business, Becoming Aware™ Coaching, LLC, is a training resource for personal and professional development that has now helped individuals around the world to enhance their lives and careers.
She has been a guest on podcasts throughout the United States and abroad. She’ll show your audience how to develop an integrated mindset and utilize emotional insights that make positive change possible.
Teresa is available internationally by phone & virtual interview, as well as locally for in person interviews (please contact to make arrangements for non-local in person interviews). Click below to discuss availability.
Teresa Lodato has become one of the most influential voices in integrative leadership and relationships. She guides people along their journey of Becoming Aware. She does this by bridging the gap between logic and insight. By embracing inner knowing, Teresa has inspired others to become more effective in their personal and professional lives. She is the author of Why Aren’t You Listening to Me? and her upcoming book to be released later this year titled The Rise of the Integrative Leader.
- What it takes to be an integrative leader and to form integrative relationships.
- Why integrity to yourself and being fully aligned with your values is so important.
- The importance of personal branding for ultimate alignment in your career.
- How trusting your gut can help you in decision making.
- Quick ways to instantly tap into your intuition for guidance.
- Why slowing down and being present can help build your momentum.
- How to retrain your brain to react consciously in tough moments.