As Seen ln
Teresa Lodato is a sought-after speaker and media personality. As a coach, author and speaker, Teresa helps individuals connect with themselves and others more purposefully. Becoming Aware® has training resources for personal and
professional development that helps people around the world to enhance their lives and careers. Teresa has spoken throughout the United States and Internationally. She’ll show your audience how to use logic and insight to make positive change possible.
Teresa is available for phone and web interviews internationally, and in person locally. For distance in-person interviews and speaking engagements, contact a member of Teresa’s team to make arrangements.
Teresa Lodato has become an influential voice in helping
people trust themselves, which touches every aspect of
life. By combining psychology and neuroscience,
Becoming Aware® coaching through Teresa uniquely
inspires people to become more effective in their personal
and professional lives.
Teresa is the author of Why Aren’t You Listening to Me? and
her upcoming book to be released in 2024 titled
The Power of Neutral.
Past and suggested topics:
- The Seven Levels of Effectiveness
- Neuroplasticity – Creating Lasting Change
- Goldilocks and the Brain – Identifying the Type of Stress You Experience
- The Networks of the Brain – Getting to Know Your Inner Engineers and Wizards
- The Science of Intuition – What Neuroscience is Learning About Your Body’s Ability to Predict Outcomes
- Dealing with Difficult People – Creating Healthy Boundaries and Healing Inner Wounds
- The Power of Neutral – Creating Healthy Boundaries and Negotiation Techniques
Contact Teresa for more information, availability and other speaking topics she can share with your audience.